How to Build a Private ChatGPT Using Open-Source Technology? Download our free white paper.

Turn text into knowledge

ChatGPT got the ball rolling, Lettria takes it end-to-end with the ultimate text processing platform. Private, open-source and no-code.

Use our platform for

Speech Analysis

Sales Calls
Support Calls
Auto-Filled CRM
Automated After-Call Work

Verbatim Analysis

Customer Reviews
Employee Feedback
Product Reviews
Sentiment Analysis
Topic Detection

Lettria Private GPT

Knowledge Base
Business Docs
Tech Docs
ChatGPT-like Interface
Private Hosting

Any Project

Your Dataset
All Formats Supported
Text Mining
Language Structuration
Build your project with us.
Whether you want to automate a manual task or gain insight from multiple documents, Lettria’s text analysis features are designed to find new opportunities in your data.
Request a demo

Trusted by

Join thousands of users in supercharging your NLP

Lettria is a leader in Small-Business Text Analysis on G2
Lettria is a leader in Text Analysis on G2

10x Shorter Timeline

“We have made Lettria a weekly event to monitor the quality of calls and guide our actions.”

Logo La Poste

4x Greater Collaboration

“Lettria relieved our business teams. They can now focus on validating high value-added suggestions.”

Logo Leroy Merlin

+15% Model Accuracy

“We were impressed by the accuracy of Lettria's Sentiment & Emotion Analysis tool.”

Logo SIA Partners

Open-source versatility meets proprietary expertise:

Exclusive Knowledge Base

We've meticulously classified over 800,000 words via our expert linguists, providing your NLP with immediate context.

Pre-Trained Solutions

Our hand-curated datasets propel us beyond the capabilities of typical open-source models.

The Power of LLMs

We've harnessed cutting-edge AI advancements to supercharge our platform.

Knowledge Structuration

Structure your raw data automatically, and pave the way for more accurate, meaningful and actionable insights.

To create the last-mile AI platform

With our proprietary technology automating 90% of the workload, we'll collaborate to complete the remaining 10%—achieving milestones in weeks, not months.

Discover how organizations have already put Lettria's AI text analysis to work.

Logo La Poste

How Sia Partners analyze 50K reviews per day for their clients

Get started with NLP in just 2 minutes.
Get started ->