Last update : 18th of July 2021
LETTRIA attaches great importance to the respect of your privacy and invites you to read this Cookie Management Charter to understand how cookies and other tracers are used.
This charter is intended for users (Hereinafter the "Users") of the website available at the address https://www.lettria.com (Hereinafter the "Site") and of the application available at the address, i.e., any person who accesses and navigates the Site or the Application as a customer or simple Internet user.
Subject to your consent, the cookies listed below may be deposited on your terminal (telephone, computer, tablet...) in accordance with this Charter. You can withdraw your consent or refuse the deposit of the cookie of your choice at any time.
ARTICLE 1: RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Responsible for Users' data processing is TURFU SAS, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 5000.00 euros, registered in the Melun Trade and Companies Register under the number 835 074 587, located at 46 Rue du Val, 77160 Provins (hereinafter "LETTRIA" or "We").
You can contact LETTRIA :
- By email at email@example.com;
- By post at the address LETTRIA, 46 Rue du Val, 77160 Provins.
ARTICLE 2: WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file deposited on the hard disk of your terminal when you visit a website.
It records certain information about your browsing or online behavior that allows us to improve and facilitate your experience as an Internet user.
ARTICLE 3: COOKIES USED BY LETTRIA
LETTRIA favours transparency in the processing of your data. For this reason, and to ensure that the information is as clear as possible, you will find below the various cookies used on the Site and the Application as well as their purpose:
3.1. Proprietary Cookies
Proprietary cookies are installed by LETTRIA on the root server of the Site and the Application. They are used to facilitate your browsing and to analyze your behavior on our Site and Application and can in no way trace your browsing on third-party sites.
a. Technical or functional cookies
Technical or functional cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and the Application. We would like to point out that deactivating these cookies is likely to hinder your navigation on the Site or the Application.
b. Audience measurement cookies
Audience measurement cookies are used to help us understand how Users interact with the Site and the Application in order to improve them
3.2. Third party cookies
Third-party cookies are cookies placed by third parties on your terminal through our Site or our Application.
The third-party cookies used by LETTRIA are so-called functional cookies, necessary for the proper functioning and security of the Site and our Application.
ARTICLE 4: YOUR CONSENT
When you arrive for the first time on the Site or the Application, a cookie banner offers you to accept or refuse the Cookies that are not essential to the functioning of the site.
You have the possibility to configure your choice according to the purposes of the cookies recalled in article 3 by deactivating the various cookies at any time by clicking on the "cookies" button located at the bottom left of the Site or the Application, with the exception of the cookies essential to their proper functioning.
This choice is then memorized by us for evidentiary purposes for a period of six months from your choice.
We specify that the deactivation of functional cookies is likely to disrupt your navigation on the Site or the Application and to cause malfunctions.
ARTICLE 5: MODIFYING YOUR PREFERENCES
5.1. Modify your preferences via the cookies button
You can modify your cookie preferences at any time by using the button provided for this purpose at the bottom left of the screen.
You can then choose :
- To accept all cookies;
- To refuse all cookies;
- Or to modulate your choice according to each cookie.
Please note that deactivating functional cookies may disrupt your browsing on the Site or the Application and may cause malfunctions.
5.2. Modifying your preferences through your browser
You can also configure your browser settings to refuse all cookies:
- For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hlrm=en
- For Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- For Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- For Opera : https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#tracking
- For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-Internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#
- For Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac.
5.3. Opting out of behavioral advertising
You can opt-out of most behavioral advertising cookies from the following links:
- If you are in Europe: www.youronlinechoices.com
- If you are in the United States: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
- If you are in Canada: https://youradchoices.ca/.
ARTICLE 6: YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, which came into force on May 25, 2018 (hereinafter "RGPD"), you have the following rights:
- Right of access (Article 15 of the RGPD), rectification (Article 16 of the RGPD), update, completion of your data ;
- Right to block or erase your personal data (article 17 of the RGPD), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or conservation is prohibited;
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time (Article 13-2c of the GDPR);
- Right to limit the processing of your data (Article 18 of the GDPR);
- Right to object to the processing of your data (Article 21 of the GDPR);
- Right to the portability of the data you have provided to us, where your data is subject to automated processing based on your consent or on a contract (Article 20 of the GDPR);
- Right to determine what happens to your data after your death and to choose whether or not we disclose your data to a third party that you have designated. In the event of your death, and in the absence of any instructions from you, we will destroy your data, except where its retention is necessary for evidentiary purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
To exercise your rights, data subjects may write to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of LETTRIA:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post:
DPO LETTRIA HAAS AVOCATS 32 rue la Boétie, 75008 PARIS
Finally, you may also file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
ARTICLE 7: CONTACT AND QUESTION(S)
If you have any questions about this Charter or a complaint about cookies and other tracking tools, you can contact us
- By sending an e-mail to our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
- By sending a letter to the following postal address
DPO LETTRIA HAAS AVOCATS 32 rue la Boétie, 75008 PARIS FRANCE