Platform Story

Are your sales taking notes the right way?

This tedious task, often neglected, makes companies lose a tremendous amount of valuable data. Lettria makes sales calls more productive and collaborative with automated meeting notes and transcription that include key takeaways.

"We have made Lettria a weekly event to monitor the quality of calls and guide our actions."

Tatiana Demart, Executive

Automate your growth

You do the talking. We got the rest.

Lettria develops different solutions for analyzing automatically large amounts of data through the semantic analysis of existing interactions.

Stay focused during your calls instead of taking notes.

Gain time between calls. Take coffee between calls instead of writing down notes.

Don’t let information slip through your fingers.

Did you know?

You are missing out on a gold mine.

80% of your CRM data is unstructured, this means that your organization only makes decision with the remaining actionable 20%. This is where Lettria come in play.

80%

of a CRM’s database
is unstructured

Under 37%

of sales reps actually
use their company's CRM

Lettria is your all-in-one NLP platform

No-code

The only no-code platform
entirely dedicated to text

Breathtakingly fast

4 times faster than
building it on your own

Flexible pricing

Start for free and let us design tailored pricing that scales with your need

Client
Logo client

“Lettria has been collaborating for 2 years now with researchers from the Institut Mines Télécom and INRIA on knowledge graphing projects. The results obtained so far are quite exceptional!”

Gaëtan Belbeoc’h
Head of Digital Experience

Client

"Lettria helps La Poste.... and this lorem ipsum. lorem ipsumlorem ipsumlorem ipsumlorem ipsumlorem ipsumlorem ipsumlorem ipsumlorem ipsumlorem ipsum"

Gaëtan Belbeoc’h
Head of La Poste

Client
Logo client

"Lettria's teams have developed a high-quality NLP studio that allows all companies, from startups to large corporations, to deploy a robust artificial intelligence solution within a few weeks."

Octave Klaba
Founder @OVHcloud

Client
Logo client

“Lettria enabled us to involve our business teams on advanced AI projects, delivering great results within weeks.”

Gaëtan Belbeoc’h
Head of Digital Experience

Client
Logo client

"Lettria’s technology stack is highly valued by our data science team, which uses it to support our customers on ambitious NLP projects and also to power our product line."

Matthieu Courtecuisse
CEO at Sia Partners

Create a dataset

Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.

Share dataset in a group

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna.

Share dataset in a group

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna.

Add data to a dataset

Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Build your NLP pipeline for free
Get started ->